GrapeTrip Wine Explorations – Explore the food and wine pairing in Cyprus through suggestive grape trips.
Exploring the world of wine and variety of tastes and wine expressions though local grapes and even international vinifications
The Two4Eight Wine and Mezze Bar in Limassol proposes to explore and travel Chardonnay in a cleverly manner: 5 different wine origins matched with it’s corresponding food pairing as to be most flexible depending on the mood and appetite.
The Chardonnay tasting includes also award wining wines from Kyperounda among 5 other wines selected by Georgios.
The food and wine pairing choice on the Menu at Two4Eight: Chardonnay Tasting Event in Limassol
- Choose the Salmon Spread to go with 2011 Domaine du Tariquet Chardonnay, from Gascogne-France;
- If you preffer the Sautéed Shrimp – 2011 Christian Moreau Chablis, Burgundy-France;
- In the mood for Salmon, then the Salmon Medallion cauliflower mousse + potato puree will go with the 2010 Kyperounda Chardonnay from the Pitsila Region;
- Aim for the Roasted Sea Bass and the 2010 Felton road Chardonnay Bannockburn Vineyard, from central Otago -Australia;
- If intense cheese is more your thing, then the Queso Curado Viejo Oveja (cured 10-12 months aged Sheep’s cheese) will be matched with 2010 the Chardonnay from Ktima Gerovassiliou, Epanomi Greece.
An evening really worth the Grape trip on 21st of february. For details, check out reserve at the Two4eight or call for reservations Tel. +357 25 760 767